Questions? Comments? Email the Belgravia
Information about DAY-TRIPS from Truro!!
Located in Truro, the Hub of Nova Scotia, The Belgravia is your ideal home base to explore our beautiful province in a series of enjoyable scenic adventures.
Your host family at the Belgravia has lived in the central region of the province most of their lives and are intimately familiar with an interesting variety of sites and activities to see and do.
When planning your Nova Scotia vacation, please inform us of your interests and we will be pleased to suggest some options for enjoyable day trips from Truro. From our own experiences we can provide directions and suggestions for scenic attractions, leisure activities and places to eat.
For a brief description of some of our favorites, please check out the headings below:
- Fundy North Shore - Truro, Parrsboro, Cape d'Or, Advocate, Joggins.
- Northumberland Strait - Truro, Wentworth, Malagash, Tatamagouche, Pictou.
- Atlantic Eastern Shore - Truro, Musquodoboit Hbr., Martinique Beach, Sheet Harbour.
- Tidal Bore Rafting - Truro, Princeport, Shubenacadie River, Maitland.
- Tatamagouche - Information about the Acadian Settlement at Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia.
All other areas of Nova Scotia are less than five hours driving time from Truro. Tell us your planned destination and we will be pleased to recommend accommodations and activities for your consideration.
Click Here for a Map of Truro